Photography=LIFE ♥

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/9/11

I FINALLY got the "insert image" button to work. Can you believe that it took me a week? I was starting to think that Blogspot hated me...

Well. Everyone's already getting ready for Valentine's Day already. So, to get into the spirit (YEAH RIGHT), I'm uploading some Valentine's Day themed pictures (well, mainly just hearts and roses and all... you get the point). Hope you like them!

Hopefully, I might even get photos that I actually take by tonight. :)














Thanks for reading. Or looking. Whatever. :)

 - Rosa

2 comments:

  1. is that rock supposed to be heart shaped? it looks a bit weird to me, but oh well. a bit deformed, but watevs. but the whole thing was pretty cool. and i like ur background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...
    Well, yeah. That's why it's in the Valentine's Day things...
    XD
    And thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete