Photography=LIFE ♥

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2/26/11 - Snow~

It's 11 a.m. and I feel like punching a wall. Stupid stress.
-_-"


I am currently finding it impossible to choose a high school that I like and that my parents approve of. If I like it, my parents say it's not good enough. The ones that they say ARE good enough are the ones where I know absolutely no one if I go there.

Ugghh. Why does applying to get into a good high school feel like goin' for college already??

Well, enough with my ranting.

This is another bunch of edited photos from when it was SNOWING. :D
Dedicated to:
 - Everyone who actually reads this blog (INCLUDING my rants)
 - My totally awesome friends (see last post)
 - And my martial arts class, because I'd go crazy with stress without them. :)







Come on. Admit it: you were totally thinking about Christmas carols when it started snowing. :)











OH HECK YES. Haha. My little brother made it. :)


EVERYONE wants to make the first footprint. Admit it. ;)


What the... BLOGSPOT. STOP ROTATING MY PICTURES.


Well, I hope you all liked them! :)

 - Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment