Photography=LIFE ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/20/11 - Picnik

BLOGSPOT'S BEING MEAN AGAIN. This is the 2nd time I've tried to post these things and I'm just hoping it'll actually let me instead of deleting my pics and making me load it AGAIN. >:(

This is my first batch of freshly edited photos (thanks to Alyssa Gabuat and April Vo for teaching me how to use Picnik; otherwise I probably would've resorted to yelling at my computer). :)

Enjoy!


NHOM NHOM NHOM. Too late. I ate it all already.





Makes me miss summer... :)


Cross process. Looks pretty nice, actually.



Hope you liked them!

 - Rosa 

2 comments:

  1. wow the second one was so pretty. and i liked the cross processing one. u know i've never actually used cross processing? i should try it... wat does it do rosa? TELL ME! and april, if u are reading this, please follow my blog :lyssaissoawesome.blogspot.com
    or, if u want my ranting one, go to :
    alyssasotherblog.blogspot.com
    please follow both. thank you. awesome post rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross processing: When they put photos in the wrong chemicals n purpose to change the colors. Or something like that. It works best on natural colors with lots of light and dark. Or something like that.
    I don't really know. Just go to Picnik and check out the ? on cross processing. :P

    And Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete