Photography=LIFE ♥

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/15/11 - Pringles Can Cameras Photos

I'm starting to notice that luck seems to hate me whenever I try to upload photos.
I'm doing my posts kind of in random order, but bear with me.

These are some of the photos of my pinhole/pringles can camera. :)


My Pringles can and my picture. The picture ended up all white on the top because it wasn't exposed to light. In other words, I screwed up.


A sort-of bird's eye view of my camera. Yeah, that's cookie crisp. Be very jealous. ^_^


The inside of the can (the picture I took of this was taken without flash). You can barely notice the tiny little pinhole.


Inside of the can (picture taken with flash).


A picture I took of my picture. When it is first created, the picture developes reverse (everything is upside down) and negative (light=black, darkness=white). This one, though, just ended up upside down when I posted the picture because my computer's being mean and I don't know how to fix it.


Hope you liked them! :)

 - Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment