Photography=LIFE ♥

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/11 - More Photos!

WHY WON'T THE SNOW STICK TO THE GROUND FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS?! 

Hmm... Bright side: I've got 9 followers and have hit over 100 page views!!!
Thanks, guys!

O.K. Here's another batch of edited photos. :D

This time, I'm dedicating all this to:
 - Alyssa Gabuat ('cause we're just awesome like that)
 - April Vo (PEACHES!)
 - Andrew Pham (my 'Daddy')
 - Alyda Sorm (Love ya, but I don't see you anymore!!! :'(  )
 - Danielle Hirano ('cause I love ya ♥)
 - Nadya Chernichenko ('cause she's special in her own little way)


Looked at my photos before. Decided to try editing one of them. Result? ...Nothing much.





Because I don't know if people actually sell that kind of camera anymore.





Be confused. Be very confused. :)
Haha. It's actually the photo of 4 rocks: A round and spotted black and white one along with 3 heart shaped ones.


Yes. More chocolate. ♥


Enough said. :)


Hope you liked them!

 - Rosa

1 comment: