Photography=LIFE ♥

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4/26/11 - Mosaic

Have you ever put a jigsaw puzzle together? You put small pieces and pictures together to get a larger, completely different picture.

For the last week or two in photography, we've been working on mosaics. We took pictures of certain colors that we needed for our mosaics (simple mosaics are the easiest, but I had to make mines a whole lot more complicated just 'cause). Then we edited them on picnik (or, in my case, cheated: all you have to do is tint it the right color) to get them close to the same color.

From there, we had the photos developed and cut them up into the stuff we needed. Since I have no photos of my actual mosaics, here are some other ones I found:

 






Hope you guys liked them! :)

 - Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment