Photography=LIFE ♥

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/11/11 - Chocolate and Play-Doh

CHOCOLATE. :)

My last post was on chocolate flip books. Now, we've moved up a bit and started working on chocol-- err, I mean, claymations. It's the same idea as a flip book, but you make your subjects out of choco   play-doh instead.

╔╦╦╦╗
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

There. A chocolate bar. Let's get that out of my system for now.

Since the actual animation can't be uploaded through Blogspot and there are 50 or so photos in the animation, I can't upload them. Sorry. :/

Overall, it's the story of me, Alyssa Gabuat, and Alyda Sorm (in the form of a fish). Well, actually, it's just a very long intro of me, Alyssa, and Alyda's clay things and then it switches over to just me and Alyssa feeding Alyda chocolate.




Me! Aren't I adorable as a play-doh person? ♥



Alyssa (not as cute).


And Alyda Sorm (the best Fishie EVER!)


The (somewhat weird) family photo! Pay no attention to the other people in the background. They're just stalkers. 


I'll post more of these photos if I can find them. :))

 - Rosa Mai

3 comments:

  1. not cool rosa. not cool at all. and urs is weird cause it has boobs. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a green face dude.
    And you know that was accidental; I just squished the head down on the body and it just did that. :P

    ReplyDelete